Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Where's the fireplace when you need it?

Winter is certainly the wettest time of the year. I've never seen so much rain ever since I came to Adelaide. Why, there was even thunder and lightning two nights ago. Although I have to admit I was rather freaked out.

Guess what I saw in the rain 30 minutes ago? Two gorgeous rainbows side-by-side. One was slightly paler than the other, but it was still magnificent. My first double-rainbow sighting. :)

Weather has been pretty cold lately. When Dante decides to snooze on my lap and Lyra stealing his spot later on definitely proves that the temperature is unbearable, even for a furry boofy guy. I had to resort to wearing double jackets over my shirt. It is that bad.

Still, I love winter. The air is fresh and cooling, kitties tend to snuggle beside you more than usual, hot soup during the night makes you feel all warm and fuzzy... what's there not to love about it?

Danteboo is in his kneading-mode again. My little fluffybutt who purrs like a tiny engine. Man... I can't wait till little Koda comes home. Life is definitely going to get more interesting.

Hands are freezing so it's getting a little hard to punch in anymore letters. I'll go snuggle in bed tucked in my warm comforter... or perhaps a nice hot soak in the tub would do the trick. Either way, I'm definitely loving winter. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment