Saturday, June 6, 2009

About

A twenty-one year young female with a love for life. Enjoys curling up on a rainy day with a good book and hot chocolate as companion. Chocolates are my secret and sinful indulgence.

Shares my house with a cream tabby male that answers to the name of Orion and is known as the family cat, a tiny female Birman that belongs to my boyfriend who goes by the name of Lyra and demands things her way, and finally my sweet Ragdoll boy Dante who is the floppiest cat you'll ever find. Soon to arrive in this crazy family of five is a young Bengal kitten that is christened Koda, which means friend in Dakota Sioux, one of the many Native American dialects.

Is also in love with a wonderful and charming young man that never fails to bring a smile to my face. Thanks to my crazy obsession with kitties, I have officially converted us both into cat-people. :)

- May ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment