Monday, July 13, 2009

3D glasses look dorky

My e-mail has not been receiving mail for three whole days! I knew it was weird when I have not been receiving my daily updates from moderncat, and not receiving email updates from Ebay reconfirmed my suspicions. Boy... was I freaked out when I realised I have no idea who to contact regarding my problem.

Finally, Ray suggested that we should get a domain name so that we can have our own e-mail addresses, it also gives me a peace of mind that I have someone that I could contact when there's problems. Now I'm on a mission to find the perfect domain name. Something that looks good after my name... Hmm. This isn't an easy choice since I'll have to think of something that isn't too girly.

Oh well. After fretting about my email and finally contacting the helpdesk of Co.Cc, we've decided to go to The Parade to take my mind off stuff. Watched Ice Age 3 in 3D. Oh man, it was totally awesome! I am never watching normal quality in cinemas... ever! Coraline looks great in 3D, the next movie that goes on my list. Up is good too, oh and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs is so darn cute! I know the name sounds silly but I actually quite like it. It's pretty catchy and is bound to stand out.

Oh while walking around The Parade, I came across a book sale in Angus & Robertson. I dragged Ray towards the book sale and ended up with this.


The Encyclopedia of World Wildlife


Interesting read. But man... I hate what's in store in the last section. Surprisingly, Ray bought a book about marine transportation, although I do believe he has yet to finish the last book he bought which happened to be on the same topic.

We watched Knowing starring Nicholas Cage after we got home since Ray was in the mood for another movie. It started off beautifully, but like War of the Worlds, conjured up a silly ending. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed most of the parts. Would most certainly love to view the movie in 3D.

Now I'm off to browse some video reviews of the beautiful Sony Ericsson W995. Seems like I'll be on another phone-hunt. At least there's the visit to Julie's place this weekend to look forward to, more time to spend with dear baby Koda. And more new pictures of him to share!

Till then, ciaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment