Monday, July 20, 2009

And their personalities shine

It's been years since I've heard about Thumbelina - let alone watching it. How I miss my childhood days, just lazing around watching cartoons till my heart is content. Recently I've watched all three movies of Aladdin and I still think that the final one, Aladdin and the King of Thieves is the best. That was the name I picked out for our little Koda - Sancheita King of Thieves but Ray laughed it off. It's back to the drawing board.

Visited Julie on Saturday so expect more pictures of the little buggers to pop up soon. They're extremely active, especially the little girl with the pink collar which we've nicknamed Pinky. How I wish that the payment will drop through so that I'm able to have her for myself. She is freaking adorable. Pinky would not leave me alone throughout the entire visit. Of course it may have something to do with the strings on my hood, but who cares? She's still cute all the same. :)

And there's little Blacky, the shy guy with the black collar which took a little encouraging before emerging from his shell. My, he is beautiful. What a little cute one. He is rather small when compared to his brothers, might be the little runt of the litter. Oh how I love runts, they often have the most beautiful personalities.

Last, but definitely not least, we have our little Koda in the green collar. Green looks awesome on him, cool in a subtle way. He's the little fatty that bullies his sibling. *laughs*

There were two without collar, a boy and a girl. But they pretty much blend in with the crowd, therefore, did not really held my attention. The little guy did bit my finger pretty hard though.

But seriously, Koda was amazing. So lively and interested with everything around him. He is not the least fazed with the camera pointed right in his face and even posed for some shots. Before we left, I had this brilliant idea of placing the kittens in the hood of my jacket for a photoshoot. Pinky and Koda cooperated beautifully and Ray managed to take some gorgeous shots of them. We did not tried with other kittens as they were totally exhausted and preferred to snooze in their warm little beds.

So there goes another week of being with my baby. There's still another month or so before he comes home, and I'm certainly going to miss his siblings. They are all so adorable and special. How I wish I could adopt them all. I guess in a way, I'm glad I do not have my own place. Could you imagine the kittens all stalking and jumping around? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment