Thursday, July 30, 2009

Colours are my world

I woke up 8am and waited... waited... waited.

And waited a little more.

Took a quick shower and continued waiting.

For this little baby to arrive. :)

What could be in this box?


Canon PowerShot SX1


Canon PowerShot SX1


What can I say, this little one is just gorgeous! Amazing zoom and stunning HD videos. I am so in love.

Went out immediately to The Parade to check out the W995a, but darn 3 had to pop my bubble by saying that I am not eligible to upgrade my handset just yet. That dampen my mood a little, just a teensy weensy bit.

Grabbed a pack of rechargable Eneloop batteries as well as one that consists of the charger and 4 extra AA batteries. We spent the rest of the time just hanging around while waiting for our movie to start.

So Public Enemies wasn't exactly my cup of tea, but I did had a good nap. :)

And to top it all off, Ray managed to get me a SanDisk Extreme III SDHC 8gb with 30mb/s read/write speed by taking advantage of OfficeWorks' price-beat system. Ahh. This has got to be one of the best days of my life.

And to end the day as well as this post, here's what the SX1 and Photoshop combined can do.

Kitty silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment